Thursday, May 31, 2012

Strawberry Fields and Stamping!

Hi all!
I finally got back around to practicing some nail stamping. I'll be the first to admit that this has always proved difficult for me. I LOVE to look at pictures online of nail stamping successes and I've watched enough tutorials that you think I'd be a pro! Yet, I always struggle with finding a good stamping polish and I just haven't gotten around to purchasing any of the Konad polishes.
Anyway, I decided it was time to stamp again. I wanted something bright and fun and something that was atypical for me. So, I went with a bright color called Strawberry Fields by China Glaze. Can I just say WOW! On its own, this color is a stunner. But I wanted more! So, I grabbed my new bottle if Sinful Colors Rampage, and my Bundle Monster plate (BM 221) and went to town! What do you think?



I like it! I don't like, however, how dry my hands look in these pictures! I used acetone for the first time in forever and now I remember why I stopped in the first place! It dries everything out so quickly! But I will admit, it gets the job done! (that's what she said? ....sorry! I couldn't resist!)

I hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for reading!
-Amanda


2 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job! And that China Glaze is one of my faves! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I couldn't believe how gorgeous Strawberry Fields was on its own. It will definitely get used often this summer!

      Delete