Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds!

I finally got my Enchanted Polish order! I had to get me some holographic polishes! They're my most favorite polishes to own and I only had 2 prior to this! I'm absolutely getting more at some point from Enchanted Polish. AMAZING STUFF! I purchased 3 gorgeous polishes and I'm showing you one today!

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds is part of her Beatles Collection and the perfect nude holo! I wanted this one because I'll be starting my internship soon and although I'll rock the bright colors like always, I think it'd be nice to bring in some tasteful work appropriate colors too!


See how it's slightly taupe? Much different than the standard silver holo and I'm in love with it! Flawless application in 2 coats! (shown with topcoat of Seche Vite in all photos)

So sparkly!



This above photo shows the color at its truest.

I was thinking that this might be the ideal wedding day color! I've been trying to decide on how I want to wear my nails next May for the wedding (364 days to go until the big day!) and I think Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds would be a great choice!

If you would like to purchase some of these polishes, you have a few options. First is the Etsy store (currently closed) HERE. Then there's Llarowe that has recently begun selling Enchanted Polish. HERE you can find the polish (for the most part) in stock. Also, don't forget to like Enchanted Polish's Facebook page HERE to stay up to date on shop openings.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment