Friday, May 25, 2012

Last of the Nail Mail

**Picture Heavy Post***

I just wanted to share with you all the last of my polish splurge (you know, that reason I put myself on a no-buy). These came last week and you've already seen 2 of them in action, but I don't care! You get to see them again!

First up, I have my Enchanted Polishes:

 Cranberry Cosmo, Ocean Potion, and Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds


Rear view: Cranberry Cosmo, Ocean Potion, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds


Ocean Potion macro


Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (you've already seen this one on the nail HERE)


Cranberry Cosmo macro

I'm so excited to try these beautiful holographic polishes- especially now that the sun is deciding to come out again!

Next up are the stunning Paris Sparkles polishes:


Crazed, Celery Stalker, Chrome, Election Day


Rear view: Crazed, Celery Stalker, Chrome, Election Day


Election Day macro


Chrome macro


Crazed macro


Celery Stalker maco (this has already been seen on the nail HERE)

Last, but not at all least, I have one from All That Glitters:


!! Hole Hearted !!


Hole Hearted macro


I am super excited to whip up some fun manicures with all of these and truly hope you enjoyed the pictures!

Enchanted polishes can  be found HERE and HERE and HERE.
Paris Sparkles can be found HERE and HERE
All That Glitters can be found HERE and HERE

Thanks for reading!

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment