Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Celery Stalker

Can I just say I'm in love with this polish?!




This is 2 coats Celery Stalker by Paris Sparkles. Recently Stacy had a promotion going that you get a free bottle of polish with your order. Well, I had 4 polishes on my YES PLEASE! list and placed my order! Stacy is so sweet and accommodating! Her customer service is top notch!

Celery Stalker is a lovely spring green creme with tons of different colored glitters with a few micro holographic glitter thrown in for good measure! I just enjoy the overall pastel feeling of this polish. I received so many compliments on it at work today!



See the shimmer?! 


Lovely macro of the bottle

All above pictures were taken in sunlight. Nails are 2 coats Celery Stalker, one coat Gelous, and one coat Seche Vite. 2 coats are all you need with this polish. It gave me no trouble at all. Just be sure to follow the directions on the bottle and "Shake well before use".

Be sure to check out the Paris Sparkles shop HERE and the Facebook page HERE.

Thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoyed!

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment