Monday, May 21, 2012

Lucy & Funhouse

So, Yesterday, I showed you Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds by Enchanted Polish. Well, for whatever reason, I felt as though I had to do something more to it! I know, I know, I sound crazy! But I was compelled to do something else. First, I thought about attempting some stamping. Now, stamping and I don't always get along. It's one bit of nail art I need more practice with and it was too late at night to even attempt it all.
So, I sat and thought a little. And looked around at my polishes. And there it was! A new polish! One I had not tried yet! One that I just KNEW would look stunning with Lucy! I grabbed DandyNails Funhouse and applied it!


Funhouse is a clear based polish with shredded glitter in a Teal-ish color and Magenta. There's also micro silver glitter thrown in for good measure. I wish my camera had been able to capture how crazy the shine on my nails was! It was super festive- like for a New Years Eve bash!


(click and enlarge the above picture for more detail!)



You can really see the shine!

DandyNails can be found HERE (Facebook) and HERE (Etsy). I love this polish!

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment