Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Election Day

Happy (Belated) Memorial Day! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! I know I did!
I wanted to be sure to do a patriotic manicure for the holiday, as our freedom and the sacrifices made to ensure it, are the reason for the day.
I recently purchased Election Day by Paris Sparkles on Etsy. I'm not sure why, but I expected the glitter to be more vibrant in color. I still love this polish though! It's a subtle take on the patriotic theme! All pictures are 2 coats Election Day, 1 coat Gelous, 1 coat Seche Vite- taken in sunlight.




(This picture was taken on my cell. I was trying something new...
I'll stick to my regular camera from now on ha ha)

You can find Paris Sparkles on ETSY, and on FACEBOOK.

Hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for reading!
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment