Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rainbow Honey Equestria Collection

My Rainbow Honey pre-order came this past weekend!!
The lighting was horrible, and I forgot to take a picture of the full collection OUT of the boxes, but I still need to share this now!
I am BLOWN AWAY by the beauty of the packaging!!! Best I have ever seen!


Look at these awesome boxes!! These are the full Equestria Collection. All made and named after My Little Pony ponies!


Just trying to catch the little details! The boxes are sealed with cute silver hearts!!


I love how the names are on the tops of the bottles. This is going to make it so much easier to find the one I want to use when it's in storage!

For those that ordered the full collection, 2 mini secret polishes were added to the order!!! Rainbow Honey recently unveiled them on the Facebook page, so I'm safe in showing these!



I'll be showing one of the full sized polishes- The Element of Magic- in action in my next post. 
Rainbow Honey can be found HEREHERE, and HERE.

Thanks for reading!

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment