Saturday, June 16, 2012

Lollia Imagine

Oh my goodness have I been busy this week! I've been working a a lot lately- which is great! I'm only per diem at my job and I rarely get enough hours to pay my bills. It's been such a stressor- especially with the wedding coming up. We're paying for it ourselves and I think that really helps to weed out the "fluff" of the wedding. What I mean, is that it helps us to focus on what's important and what we really don't need. In the end, it's not even a full day and I just can't justify spending too much on things- especially when we need to worry about finding a place to live and then furnishing said place, after the wedding. AND we need to be able to afford a honeymoon!!

Wow....got way off topic, but mostly I just wanted to share with you all that I got my wedding dress yesterday! It was my first time even going for dresses. I knew what details in a dress I wanted, and I knew how I wanted to feel in the dress. I'm an old soul...especially for a twenty-four year old. I have this love of Victorian era things and I knew I wanted lace on my dress and that it had to be a corset back.
So, I tried on a total of 10 dresses I think. #4 was THE dress! I think I knew it as soon as I saw it in the room waiting for me. I'm pretty sure my heart stopped for a split second and I just went "Ohhhh!". The lady helping me laughed lightly to herself and helped me into it.

You all, it was so pretty! It sparkled slightly in the light and was so pretty! As soon as I walked out everyone said that it was very "me" and the I wore the dress- it wasn't wearing me. In an upcoming post, I might reveal the dress to you so that you can help me decide on a manicure? Just a thought! Let me know please!

Right, so, after all that, can we please get to the subject of the post?


This is the .25 oz sized fragrance



Lollia Imagine is the last of my new Lollia fragrances. I kept it for last for a reason. It's just lovely!
The Lollia website describes Imagine as:


"A floral fragrance impression of the most beautiful day imaginable. Flowering Willow & Lotus float in, then flutter away leaving a trace of Orchid on their wings. Breezy Rice Flower and warm Coconut Milk mix with dew drop notes of Mandarin and Jasmine petals. Not a cloud in sight - a sun dappled sophisticated scent."

Oh my goodness, you guys! It smells even more beautiful than the description!

When I first applied the fragrance to my wrist, it smelled comfortable and mellow. The mellow was a floral- I can't be sure which- but it wasn't bright. It was languid almost! As it dried, I smelled the rice flower and coconut milk come through which provided a decidedly tropical feel. Not a hot and heavy tropical, but a breezy tropical. Again, as it dried more, I detected a "clean" scent. 

Lollia Imagine is the PERFECT summer fragrance. It's light but warm at the same time. 

Love this one!

Can be found HERE and HERE. As always, keep in mind that the Skincare by Alana site provides free shipping on all orders!

If any of you have decided to pick up a Lollia fragrance for yourself, please let me know which and what you think about it!

I have a Tokyo Milk fragrance coming in the next few days so stay tuned!
And please let me know about the dress and wedding manicures. What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment