Monday, June 18, 2012

More Rainbow Honey Frenching!

Well, before I went wedding dress shopping the other day (for those who missed it IN MY LAST POST, my first time out wedding dress shopping was my last time! I got my dress on the first visit!) I wanted to have a light and fun manicure. I chose Rainbow Honey's Pinkie Promise and Elixir Lacquers' Bad Kitty.

Let me tell you, these polishes are meant for one another! I love how light and eye catching this one is! Before I show you, I just need to apologize for the tip wear in the pictures. I wasn't able to take a picture before this.




It's like I have jewels on my nail tips!!!


Macro of Pinkie Promise


Rainbow Honey can be found HEREHERE, and HERE.
Elixir Lacquers can be found HERE, and HERE.

This manicure design seems to have a bit of a bridal feel to it. What do you think?

Thanks for reading,
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment