Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Yayy! It's here! Halloween! Sadly, I'll be spending my night in class, and working on a Power Point for a presentation later in the week. But I won't let this get me down! No way! Just to prove my point, I kept the themed nails going and I'm sharing it now. I attempted another spider web design mostly because the last design came out sickeningly messy. I will say that this one is much better, but the right hand - not so much. I need to work on drawing with my less dominant hand. Practice makes perfect, though!
So, this is my design. Black base, hand drawn spider web, orange base on my pointer fingers, same black as base on other nails used for drawn the Jack-O-Lantern face. All are coated in a gorgeous creepy glowing green flaky glitter.



For these, I used a base of Sinful Colors Black on Black, used my trusty L.A. Colors Art Deco in white, then on the index fingers used Sephora by O.P.I. Caliente Coral, and Sinful Colors Black on Black to draw the face. Over all of that I applied the newly released Nails Inc. special effects The Wyndham. It's my first ever flaky glitter polish and I'm so happy with it! I thought it added a little oomph to the nails and made them a little eerie, in honor of Halloween!


Here, you can see the Wyndham flaky glitter a little better. Love it!


My thumb.

The middle and right fingers are my absolute favorite ones!

So, that's it for today. I hope you all have an amazing night and if you celebrate, do so safely! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment