Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Trial and Error

I know, I know! It's been so long since my last post! Grad school sort of sucks the life out of you and leeches away the hours in the day. Luckily, it's over for the holidays so I'll have a little extra time on my hands! With this time, I decided to try out a new technique that's been calling my name since the summer! It's call a patchwork manicure. Okay, okay, I knowwww a patchwork mani is suppose to have more colored sections on it, but this was a trial run, where I reached out for random colors and hoped for the best! I liked it enough. I think with 3 or more sections, this technique would look so nice! All of the following pictures were taken in natural light.


This is the best picture I took, I think. I used Barielle polishes for this. Falling Star (the blue with copper flecks) and Green Opal (that golden looking color).




Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment