Thursday, October 27, 2011

Holo-ween and Dots!


What's this?! TWO postings in a row? I think it's a miracle! So, I redid my nails last night because my candy corn look was chipping really badly and I just cannot stand chips in nail polish. So, I wanted to keep up with the theme of Halloween because I love it so. I aimed for something a little bit more on the easy side, but still festive. And thanks to my mom and her camera savvy, you now have some much better quality photos for your viewing pleasure. I have no idea how she figured out the proper setting I need to use, but she did! So, without further delay, I give you my Holo-ween nail!



Here, I used Color Club Worth the Risque as my base. It's this gorgeous silver holographic glitter. On top of that I used N.Y.C. Times Square Tangerine Creme and Sinful Colors Black on Black for the dots.


And with this, I just wanted to show you guys how beautiful and glowy Worth the Risque is. It flashes so many different colors, and in the middle area of my nail you can see the polish flashing blue and yellowish-green. GAH!

I'll end this post with an update on my order from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab- I haven't received any of the orders yet. I will let you know when I do! I look forward to doing a full review on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment