Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Autumn Fever?

Hi all! I'm back! I'm so sorry for my absence! I've still been doing my nails, but not with any artwork on them, and really nothing worth showing. Life has been busy and my last bit of grad school is starting up next week. Along with that is my internship! 600 hours of working with elementary and junior high school counselors! I'm nervous and excited all at the same time.

I've been in such an Autumn mood lately. The last few days have been cooler around here and I'm finding that I cannot wait for my favorite season! Since today has proven that summer is certainly still with us (it's hot  here!) I decided to pull out some Autumn colors and put them on my nails instead!
Nothing fancy today, folks, but I hope you like it just the same.

I used one coat of Smoke and Ashes from the China Glaze Hunger Games Collection and one coat of Electrify from the same collection over that. I sealed it all with one coat of Hong Kong Girl topcoat (good stuff!).




No idea how there's so much rogue glitter on my hands, but oh well!

Thanks for reading!
-Amanda

2 comments: