Friday, March 23, 2012

Better Late Than Never!

I know, I know, it's been a bit since my last post- but I've had nail designs on my mind the whole time! I finally found a moment to do some water marbling and man did I ever take advantage of it!
First up is my St. Patrick's Day manicure. I'm not Irish but I'll be marrying a partially Irish man next year...so....yay Ireland! I didn't feel like going the nail art route with this holiday because, let's face it, my shamrocks suck. So a water marble it was!


I'll admit, I was such a slacker with these pictures. I had already had this manicure for 2 days by the time I thought to take a picture of it...and I was nowhere near my camera! Alas, I leave you with a cell phone picture. It's decent enough but oh well.
As for the polishes used, I can't remember them! I know the gold is China Glaze Champagne Bubbles...and the lime green is an Ulta polish...but the dark green...it slips my mind.

Then, this next one is part of my "I'm on a roll, let's water marble" kick. This one I did the night before I went to a local Bridal Expo. This came out so differently than I expected but I love it!


This one is a cell phone picture too, but it's alright. I used an NYC white for the base color, a deep purple from Ulta that ended up turning blue as you can see above, and a Barielle brand silvery color. Love, love, love this one...just wish it hadn't gotten so many bubbles in it when I dipped my nails. I'll never learn not to rush a manicure.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment