Thursday, February 9, 2012

This is how I do Valentine's Day!

Okay, let me preface this post by saying that this is by far my most absolute favorite design that I have ever done. I hope this never ever comes off my nails! I'm incredibly proud of myself.
Alright, so, instead of doing the normal pink, red, and white design for a Valentine's Day themes manicure, I branched out. I wanted something that made me feel all warm and fuzzy and comfortable, because honestly, that's how love makes you feel! So, without further delay, here you go!


First, I started with a base of Zoya Sweet (aww how fitting!), and a base of Essence Mellow Yellow on the index finger. Then I used my dotting tool for all the dots and the heart. I outlined the heart with my black nail art brush and finished it all off with a nice topcoat.




I'm in love with this heart!!!


I'd love to do these designs a little larger and use peacock feather colors.


Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment