Monday, July 2, 2012

Flip Flop Typewriter Keys

Hi all! Sorry I've been so quiet lately. My summer classes are all coming to an end and I had 2 huge research papers, a presentation, and 2 power points due....Needless to say, I've been busy and I'm burnt out! So, I needed to remedy my fatigue with a nice new manicure!

I received my Pahlish order last week and one of the 2 polishes I bought is Typewriter Keys. Love this one! It's a clear based glitter polish with at least 2 different types of shredded glitter, iridescent glitters, and some micro ones thrown in too! I love this type of polish.

I knew I wanted a bright base color. I loved how China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy looked on me for my Summer Ombre (you can see it HERE), so I used it for a full manicure. Below pictures have 3 coats Flip Flop Fantasy, 1 coat Typewriter Keys, and top coat.




Thanks for reading!!
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment