Thursday, January 17, 2013

Let it Snow! Challenge #6 Winter Solstice

I've fallen behind!! I'm catching up now though!!

This challenge was difficult for me. I couldn't figure out what to do! When I think winter solstice I think of celestial bodies and deeply rooted traditions. I wanted to channel that a little and thought what better way than to depict a night sky.

I started with Zoya Storm as my background to serve as an inky sky full of stars. I then went in with my sponge and Sinful Colors Snow Me White and made the moon on each nail. I wanted it all to have a soft, uneven look. More wispy, if you will. I then went back in with my sponge and layered Zoya Harley, Zoya Carey, and Barielle U-Concrete-Me, making it look like clouds.






Hope you enjoyed!
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment