Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cell Phone Pictures


I promise I've still been doing my nails! With everything going on, I keep forgetting to grab my camera! Any free moment I have, I just quick snap a picture with my cell phone, which obviously produces sub par images! I still wanted to share them with you all though!

First up I have Rainbow Honey 20% Cooler (an absolutely gorgeous color!) over a black polish and a which polish. I don't like how it came out over the black, but I'll definitely use it over white again. It added such a glimmer!







Next, is Dandy Nails Funhouse over a purple polish. I hate that I can't remember which purple I used. It was so long ago!
I love Funhouse. It's such a gorgeous glitter!




I hope to have more for you in the next couple of days!

Thanks for reading!
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment