Sunday, October 28, 2012

Retro Halloween Nails

I've been so busy!!!! BUT I have a post for you!

I'm sure many of you have seen the ruffle manicure. I wanted to try it as soon as I first heard of it, but that just didn't happen. Then, a few days ago I realized that one of my favorite holidays was fast approaching and I had yet to do an appropriate manicure to honor the season! Well, I quickly remedied this and decided on an autumn/ Halloween inspired ruffle manicure. As you'll see, the colors look very retro and cozy! I absolutely love the turn out, and I received so many oohs and ahhs over this! I was humbled.


(indirect light- outside)


(flash indoors)


(flash indoors)

It was so difficult to get a good picture! The lighting was horrible this week!

For this, I used China Glaze Agro, Harvest Moon, Smoke and Ashes, Champagne Bubbles, and Zoya Yara.

Thanks for reading!
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment