Monday, February 4, 2013

365 Days of Color - Crush on You

Recently, I took the plunge and indulged in 365 Days of Color's Valentine's Day Bag. The week before these bags were available, I purchased some of her hand cream, cuticle cream, and miracle balm. I love them all. My cuticles are 90% better since using the hand cream and that's with only 3 days of continuous use.

In the Valentine's Bag was this lovely limited edition nail polish called Crush on You. It's a light pink creme with pink and red round micro glitters. I don't even know where to start! This polish is, hands down, THE BEST Indie polish I have ever used. It wasn't gloopy and thick and the glitter didn't jut out all over the place on the nail. I didn't even need to use Gelous to smooth things out. Also, this polish lasted 4 days on my nails without tip wear. I'll definitely be trying out some more of her polishes soon!

I had to use 4 coats to achieve the look you see below. It's a relatively sheer polish that builds easily to opacity.




You can find 365 Days of Polish hand cream, polishes, cuticle oil, and miracle balm HERE.

Thanks for reading!
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment