Thursday, May 24, 2012

ASBMF #9- Fresh Cut Lawns

So, my idea for this challenge played out better in my head than on my nails. Let me explain. When I think "Fresh Cut Lawns" a few things come to mind, but the most unique thing I thought of while brain storming are the varying blade lines in the grass after it's cut. You know, the ones where the one pass of the mower is dark green, and then the pass next to it is a lighter green:

So I thought this would be neat to do! I'm going to be honest. I was lazy. I rushed. I'm ashamed!
I already had Celery Stalker on my nails HERE, so I got out my nail art brush in green and went to town! 



I think it has potential, but next time, I won't add the nail art 3 days into a polish wear...and actually finish it off with a topcoat.... Oh well! 
I'll definitely do this combination again because I LOVE the ways these colors work together.

Thanks for reading!

-Amanda

2 comments: